It feels like Black Friday has been going on forever and ever this year. Whether you got in there early or waited until the day itself, did you manage to grab any good offers?
Of course, there’s plenty of them still knocking about, so make sure to check out our Black Friday round up and see if anything a) tickles your fancy and b) is still in stock!
In the News This Week
- Report: Disc-Less Xbox One To Launch Next Year
- Work Has Restarted On Telltale’s The Walking Dead: The Final Season
- Valve’s Steam Link Box To Be Discontinued
- Ubisoft To Rollback Rainbow Six Siege Cosmetic Changes
- Total War: Arena To Shut Down
- Cliffy B “Never Making Another Game”
- Sony Announce Permanent Reductions In Price To Top PSVR Games
- Naked Mod Reveals Red Dead Redemption 2’s Arthur Is Lacking Downstairs
- Hello There! Obi-Wan Drops Into Star Wars: Battlefront II
Sunday Streaming Hour
We’re taking a weekend off from the Sunday Streaming Hour, looking to be back next weekend with renewed vigour and enthusiasm.
Games in Review
Things are starting to wind down on the reviews front, after a manic few weeks. In fact, this week’s largely been about mopping up from the start of this month.
- Hitman 2 – PS4, XBO, PC – 8/10
- Steel Rats – PS4, PC – 7/10
- Overkill’s The Walking Dead – PC – 4/10
- Turtle Beach Atlas Three Headset – PS4, XBO, Switch, PC – Hardware
Reviewed platform in bold.
This Week’s Features
With fewer reviews clogging things up, previews and other things got to make a bit of a comeback. I went hands on with the single player of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and it’s pretty, well… ultimate!
I also then returned to Shadow of the Tomb Raider for some co-op challenge tomb adventures in The Forge, while Steve explained why we aren’t reviewing Underworld Ascendant yet, and why you should avoid the currently very broken mess of a game.
Playing With History explored the moral choices to make in the historically authentic Burden of Command, as Dom savoured the communal spirit at the latest Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest, and Jim looked back on the past 12 months of PSVR games, to pick out some of the very best.
Who’s still being a good little cowboys? Let’s fine out:
- Alongside a dose of Red Dead Redemption 2, gernboes finished the first season of Hitman and has been joining in with the official Sport mode races in GT Sport.
- It’s been 3 weeks since tactical20 last turned his PS4 on, but that’s set to change when God of War eventually arrives in the post in December – Amazon free P&P is very slow.
- MrYd thinks Red Dead Redemption 2 is getting even better, as he works his way through the game’s epilogues. He’s also waving his Move batons around in Beat Saber.
- It’s Day 11 in The Forest for TSBonyman, and he’s hiding from some “monstrous thingies”.
- Tony C ground through Destiny 2 to pick up Luna’s Howl and Redrix’s Broadsword.
- And finally, aerobes finished RDR2, but has mixed feelings about it. He’s also been lucky enough not to bump into too many issues in Fallout 76, but is finding it a bit dull.
If you want to be included in this section, make sure to comment on What We Played of a Friday evening.
The Week Ahead
The dust is starting to settle on this year’s busiest release season, but there’s still a couple of big games to come at the end of November and into December:
- Darksiders III – PS4, XBO, PC – 27/11
- Spintires: Mudrunner – American Wilds Edition – Switch – 27/11
- Artifact – PC, Mac, Linux – 28/11
- Ark: Survival Evolved – Switch – 30/11
Enjoy the weekend and we’ll catch you next time!