Today’s the day, the day where all of the games launch simultaneously. There’s Metro Exodus, Crackdown 3, Jump Force, Far Cry New Dawn all on store shelves, and if you’ve for EA’s Access subscriptions, you might fancy checking out Anthem a week early as well! It’s madness, I tell you!
Still, even with so many new game, there’s still news. Let’s have a gander at what happened today:
- Dead of Alive 6 will get a ‘Deluxe Demo’ next weekend
- The EU PlayStation Store has a flash sale with up to 75% off games, check out the deals here!
- Bayonetta game director leaves PlatinumGames
- Extra Tetris 99 game modes discovered by dataminers
- Jade is the latest fighter confirmed for Mortal Kombat 11
- Rocket League’s ‘Friends Update’ goes live next week and brings cross-platform parties
- NERF Fortnite blasters revealed and Fortnite Battle Royale action figures launch at UK retailers
A purge of duplicate items is underway with today’s release of a Fallout 76 update.
THQ had got a ridiculous 77 games in development last quarter, and they only cleared 11 of those for release before starting on 25 new projects. Those mad bastards.
Ubisoft have a much more modest 3-4 AAA games planned for release between April ’19 and March ’20.
Ubisoft ditched Steam in favour of the Epic Game Store for The Division 2, and apparently that seriously boosted pre-orders through uPlay. Not the win you might have expected, but a win nonetheless!
Bomberman inspired Blast Zone is going to come out on 28th February for PlayStation 4 and PC, but today’s news is that the game has been delayed on Xbox One.
And Zanki Zero: Last Beginning – a game from Danganronpa creators Yoshinori Terasawa and Takayuki Sugawara – is coming to European PS4 on 9th April.