Anthem patch 1.1.1 is being pushed out today, 7th May, at 4PM UK time, set to be accompanied by some server downtime, but what does it do?
Far from the sweeping updates that it really needs to retain its audience and survive, update 1.1.1 is a smaller patch that fixes a few minor snags and bugs. With some in the Reddit community quite plainly calling the game “dead”, noting that just 197 people watched the game on Twitch last week, that loot has not been addressed for over a month, that the roadmap was delayed, and more, BioWare needed to be able to do or say more.
Instead, they’ve told players that Elysian Caches, a method of earning various cosmetics, will be removed from the game with this update, and to make sure to use any keys before they’re made redundant.
- Fixed an error where Weapon and Components stat values were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed a problem where suit power level (rarity) was not correctly being calculated based on equipped items.
- Fixed an issue with Spanish audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue with French audio in a conversation in the Sunken Cell stronghold.
- Fixed an issue causing a slight delay in Salvaging at End of Expedition
- Partially defeated encounters will no longer re-dispense loot from previously defeated creatures.
- [PC ONLY] – Right clicking an item to salvage it at the end of expedition screen now requires the mouse button to be held.