The Division 2 is down for maintenance again this morning, as Massive roll out another wave of bug fixes for their popular online co-op shooter.
Following on from downtime at the end of last week, today’s maintenance started at 8:30AM BST / 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 00:30 AM PDT, and is expected to last approximately 3 hours. If you’re wanting to play it this morning, you’ll have to find something else to do until 11:30 (in the UK).
Agents, maintenance to deploy Title Update 3.1 coming Monday, June 3rd at 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 12:30 AM PDT, approximately 3 hours. Patch notes will become available during the downtime.
— The Division 2 (@TheDivisionGame) May 31, 2019
The reason for the maintenance is the release of Title Update 3.1, which is largely based around bug fixes, but will also offer a stern warning to those who’ve been taking advantage of an armour exploit, where it could be tricked to scale past where Massive intended it to be. Those warned aren’t being punished this time, but further violations of Ubi’s Terms of Service could lead to a permanent account ban.
So, while we wait, here’s the patch notes for The Division 2 Title Update 3.1:
- Increased tutorial font size on the Mega Map.
- Increased visibility on Collectibles and Caches in the Open World.
- Fixed an issue where the “Loot” tutorial at the beginning of the game wouldn’t appear.
- Fixed an issue where the Field Proficiency toast would not include the gained rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players could remain stuck in the Theater settlement after recruiting Inaya al-Khaliq.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck on the roof of the Grand Washington Hotel mission.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter Mask and Ivory Keys would not drop, even if the player correctly solved the riddle and killed the Hunter(s).
This fix should allow players to re-do the Hunters and collect the Masks and Keys they are currently missing.
- Fixed an issue where the rate of fire on semi-automatic weapons would be lower than intended.
- Fixed an issue where face masks would appear smaller than intended.
- Fixed an issue where opening a Dark Hours Apparel Cache could cause a continuous loop.
- Fixed an error that removed the Loot All as Junk option. Sorry about that!
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would rush past players to get into cover.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would flank players too often.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would not react to any combat until reaching cover or having their movement interrupted.
- Fixed an exploit where armor would scale to unintended values when normalized.