Gamescom is over for another year but if you missed any of the big announcement then you’re in luck as they’re all here in one handy place. The final big industry event of the year, Paris Games Week, begins on the 30th October so expect a few more announcements then.
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord marches to early access in 2020
- Iron Harvest has a new trailer fresh from Gamescom
- Red Wings: Aces of the Sky revealed for consoles and PC
- The Yakuza Remastered Collection announced – Yakuza 3 out now for PS4
- The new Watch Dogs Legion trailer explains how you can play as anyone
- Disintegration gets a full reveal at Gamescom
- Everyone taking a wee in the same spot in Death Stranding will unlock something
- Planet Zoo early access beta coming late September and will last two weeks
- Borderlands 3 adds Circle of Slaughter arenas and Proving Grounds, new trailer released
- Little Nightmares II brings the horror back in 2020 for PC and consoles
- Stadia adds Cyberpunk 2077, Darksiders Genesis, Uplay+ and more to it’s line up
- The Just Dance 2020 song list just got bigger
- Need For Speed Heat first gameplay trailer shows the difference of night and day
- Destiny 2’s Season of the Undying begins this October, two new trailers revealed
- Meet Mama and Deadman, and check out new gameplay in the Death Stranding Gamescom trailers
- Kerbal Space Program 2 is looking to go further into the final frontier in 2020
- Sega’s Humankind is looking to dethrone Civilization in 2020
- Streets of Rage 4’s platforms and new character revealed
- Superhot is available on Nintendo Switch right now
- Spacebase Startopia is heading to PC and consoles in 2020
- Syberia: The World Before revealed by Microids
- VR titles Golem and Groundhog Day: Like Father Like Son get launch dates
- Cat Quest II has a release date and new trailer
- Check out these gorgeous new Cyberpunk 2077 screenshots
- Here’s 30 minutes of Astral Chain for Nintendo Switch, includes wearing a cat on your head
- Hands on the Proving Grounds of Borderlands 3’s endgame
- THQ Nordic reboot Comanche as multiplayer game
- The new trailer explores a day in Shenmue III (and awful dialogue)
- Empire of Sin has a new Gamescom gameplay trailer
- Snow joke, MudRunner has evolved in to SnowRunner
- Remothered: Broken Porcelain announced for PC and consoles
- Watch half an hour of Zelda: Link’s Awakening gameplay, fresh from Gamescom
- Check out the games for the new Intellivision Amico console
- Watch 30 minutes of Luigi’s Mansion 3 from Gamescom
- The Realm of Magic is coming to The Sims 4
- Trials Rising Crash & Sunburn expansion will be out early September
- First person parkour game Ghostrunner is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
Port Royale 4 is currently slated for launch in Q3 2020 and offers complex economic simulation and strategy in a 17th century Caribbean setting . The game will launch on Windows PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch.
Trails of Cold Steel III was announced for the West earlier this year having launched in Japan a year earlier. The new trailer shows some combat and features a little of the story, plus, y’know, wide eyed characters saying odd things.
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus was released on PC almost a year ago and early next year console owners, including those on Switch, will get to worship Omnissiah and scavenge for tech.
One Punch Man: A Hero Nobody Know is a great title for this game as I have no idea who One Punch Man is other than hearing the name and knowing he wins battles with one punch. That seems a bit of a flaw for a fighting game, but here it is anyway.
More Japanese oddness with One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 and a wedding that goes a little awry.
Knights of Honor II: Sovereign has been revealed by THQ Nordic, a sequel to the series that started way back in 2004.
ReadySet Heroes will launching 1st October on PlayStation 4.