The latest update to Ubisoft’s Rainbow Six Siege improves the the MMR Rollback system, balances Glaz, and fixed a bug that allowed a third party to hack another players operators.
The patch should be live on both console and PC so here are the notes.
MMR ROLLBACK UPDATE
With Y4S3.3 the MMR Rollback system is getting a few improvements that allow us to more appropriately target and address those who exploit the integrity of the ranked system. A drastic MMR change is a sign of massive irregularity and a red flag in our system. So we will now be resetting MMR for such players.
This means that instead of undergoing a significant change in MMR, players will have to redo their placement matches to get back appropriately on the ladder. Players who have their MMR reset will also not receive the seasonal ranked charm for their highest rank prior to the reset.
Stay focused on the details, but detail a bit faster now.
- Increased Glaz’s rate of fire to 380 (up from 285)
Less fragging, more tactical dabbing.
- Reduced Twitch’s F2 Magazine to 25 (down from 30)
Warden’s Glo Up.
- Warden changed to 2 speed – 2 armor type instead of 1 speed – 3 armor
- FIXED – Players can use a 3rd party hack to change other players’ operators.
- FIXED – After switching from advanced to standard deployment, Attacker’s first breach charge deployment attempt gets canceled.
- FIXED – Blackbeard’s shield clips through his body when equipping while leaning.
- FIXED – Hibana’s XKairos pellets can destroy other pellets deployed on the same wall even if they are out of the blast radius.
- FIXED –Defenders can place a barricade or Castle’s Armor Panel over Goyo’s Volcan Shield.
FIXED – Radio music doesn’t stop playing even when the radio is destroyed.
FIXED – Right clicking when in the scoreboard will cause player to enter ADS and the selected tab simultaneously.
FIXED – Mute text chat option does not work on LAN.
FIXED – When going into observation mode, SFX plays twice.
FIXED – My Rank UI tab now shows your current rank in the season instead of the highest rank achieved.
FIXED – Minor visual texture issues for Uniforms.
FIXED – Visual glitch if players switch weapons after rappelling.
FIXED – Menu UI visual fixes.