Gaming enthusiasts will be able to check out all manner of gaming related events during the London Games Festival 2020 which will be running from March 26th to April 6th. The first event will be EGX Rezzed which will be at Tobacco Dock from March 26th until March 28th, but that’s not all. There will panels at one event and a finance forum where game developers will be able to pitch their ideas to investors from around the world.
The highlights of the event are listed below:
- LGF kicks off with EGX Rezzed, one of the biggest PC and indie games shows in the world, running 26 to 28 March at Tobacco Dock
- Ensemble, the festival’s yearly exhibition of BAME talent in games, which will debut at Rezzed before touring other festival events
- The LGF HUB two-day conference and expo on 30 March and 31 March with a focus on the global games industry and key issues around Games Impact, Interactive Narratives and Games Culture
- Games Finance Market, taking place on 1 April and 2 April, which will draw in up to 60 major investors to the UK for pitch meetings with games businesses
- Hollywood XP, a brand new forum of keynotes and panels on 1 April exploring the connections between interactive entertainment and other screen media
- BAFTA Games Awards, the games industry’s most prestigious accolades, awarded on the night of 2 April
- Another collaboration with the Now Play This team to present innovative and inspiring game experiences during London Games Festival
- Plus the return of the Trafalgar Square Games Festival, expanded to a two-day climax for the main festival on 3 April and 4 April and including more free games experiences, cosplay, music and more
The events are expected to draw over 100,000 people to check things out. Developers and industry employees who want to be involved are able to apply to take part in the events through the official website.
Source: Press Release