Funktronic Labs has confirmed it will be releasing its musical exploratory game Fujii for PSVR, with players being able to wander in an outdoor environment and also do a bit of gardening. There are three biomes to explore with different plants and creatures to interact with. Across these biomes are seeds to collect so you can create your own virtual garden too, in any way you want.
The features of Fujii include:
- A meditative, musical gardening adventure that offers a unique and restorative VR experience
- Hike through three diverse biomes, collect seeds, and explore their enchanting flora and fauna
- Collect and grow several rare, musically-interactive plants
- Wonderful, interactive soundtrack by French artist and composer, Norman Bambi
- Relax in your garden with your companion gnome, and introduce creatures and insect life sourced from the wild
- Continue to cultivate your garden indefinitely, even after the conclusion of the story
Fujii will be available on PSVR on December 12th for $14.99. The game is already available on Oculus and Vive headsets.