Would you like to have some alone time with your weapon? Does your sword like it when you whisper about haute cuisine and philosophy? Do you like clubbing with your Talwar on display? Do you want to plunder the “dunj”? If the answer to all these questions is yes then we have the game for you.
Boyfriend Dungeon is coming to Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam and is described as “the the playful shack-and-slash the world’s been waiting for.”
Here’s more from Kitfox Games.
Plunder the dunj as you fend off dangerous monsters and take your weapons on romantic dates. Woo your weapons in this flirty, playful, and welcoming world filled with mastery in the procedurally generated dungeon. Serving up a dose of summer-time fling nostalgia, take your dates out as you uncover their stories and level them up. Embark on blossoming relationships with your weapon cuties as you capture their hearts in friendship and in love. In this light-hearted, fantastical shack-and-slash filled with adventure, improve your skills and fend off the monsters together because the couple that slays together, stays together.
- Date up to seven weapons, from dancing swords to heart-piercing daggers
- Generated action-combat dunj and challenges! Stay sharp!
- Various combat styles. For example, hit hard and dodge quickly with the dagger, or take on crowds with Lasersaber
- Each weapon type feels and plays differently
- Inclusive, tasteful approach to gender and sexuality, including male, female, and non-binary romance
- Let’s get to the point: take your weapon-babes on romantic outings, such as to the club or the beach
Unfortunately Boyfriend Dungeon does not have a release date yet so you will have to wait a little longer until you can gently caress your lightsaber on the bus and not get arrested.
Other notable dating sims have let you romance pigeons, orcs, and gay dads so there is something for everyone.