A patch has been released for the Xbox One and PS4 versions of Conan Exiles which brings these versions of the game up to the same version found on PC. There are a lot of fixes in the notes following some issues that arose in the December update. These fixes include stopping pet levels resetting after server restarts and decreasing the damage output of thralls.
The full patch notes are below.
Conan Exiles Console Post Mount parity patch notes
Performance & Stability
- Fixed a number of platform specific crashing instances.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to dismantle the Stables for the wrong amount of resources.
- Fixed an undermesh exploit.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to move another player.
- Fixed some situations in which it would be possible to refill arrow stacks with different stat values.
- Fixed an issue where armor penetration on bows and arrows would stack incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the Accuracy 40 perk worked for NPCs but not for players.
AI & Thrall Fixes
- Fixed an issue where pet levels could reset after dedicated server restart.
- Decreased thrall damage output.
- Thralls and pets would on some instances lose their progress on a server restart. This should now be fixed.
- Increased the Demon-Fire Barrage damage for buildings by about 40%
- Decreased stone requirement for Siege Boulder recipe from 250 to 150 stone.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where health regeneration was giving too much health points per tick.
- Fixed an issue where logging in, other mounted nearby players could have a desynched relative location to their mounts.
- Fixed an issue where character customization options would reset (temporarily) to default while mounted.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s breath bar would drain when on a mount in water.
- Fixed an issue that would cause certain thralls to be locked to a certain growth rate.
- Fixed an issue regarding sprinting mode not toggling off automatically when the mount stops.
Terrain & Environment Fixes
- Removed spawnpoints for foals from near the starting river. Foals still exist in other places on the map.
Animation & Cinematic Fixes
- Tweaked player movement acceleration based on community feedback.
- Fixed an issue where using swords while mounted could stutter animations.
- Fixed an issue where walking backwards while mounted would affect the weapon attack animation and the mount walking direction.
UI & Text Fixes
- Fixed an issue with stretched paperdoll models in inventory and stats menu.
- Keybindings for mounts can now be changed (Bound to the same keys as normal movement).
- Fixed an issue that would cause two actions to be bound to the same key when changing keybindings. Those previously affected by this issue should restore their keybindings to default after patching to get this change applied.