Hello Games have released a new patch for colossal space-faring sim, No Man’s Sky. Update 2.32 is now available to download, making various fixes across PC and consoles.
This patch is a follow up to last week’s Living Ship update. Introduced in 2.3, there’s a new class of ship available that – as you’ve probably guessed – is built from strange organic material.
In order to gain access to Living Ships players will have to complete a new series of “Starbirth” missions. Through these missions, players will carry out Korvax experiments which leads to the discovery of these new ships.
Here’s a full like of changes and fixes being made in 2.32:
- Fixed an issue that caused Cuboid Roof Caps to snap to the floor, rather than the roof, of Cuboid Rooms.
- Added a chance to find cargo pods at derelict freighter space encounters.
- Fixed an issue that caused extra, incorrect inventory tabs to appear when comparing ships or freighters.
- Fixed an issue that caused frigates not to award cargo.
- Water reflections have been removed in PC VR (matching PS VR) to improve visual quality.
- A toggle has been added to the General Options menu to disable Auto Torch.
- Fixed a number of issues that prevented Atlas words from being learned correctly.
- Slightly reduced the time taken for Living Ship components to mature, so that they do not exceed 24 hours.
- Implemented a recovery fix for players whose Starbirth missions failed to locate an appropriate planet or building at the coordinates steps.
- Fixed an issue which duplicated the default filter in photo mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused pinned instructions involving Atlas Stones to suggest that Atlas Stones could be collected from factories.
- Fixed an issue which affected the portable refiner when picking it up with one too few inventory slots available.
- Fixed an issue that caused too much warp fuel to be consumed when warping in VR.
- Fixed an issue that caused HUD elements to be incorrectly displayed during warp.
- Fixed an issue that caused ships to judder and disappear when landing in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to miss the landing pads when landing at an outpost.
- Expedition holograms now turn green when the expedition is complete.
- Fixed an issue that caused ‘Hostile Ships Defeated’ audio to play when combat frigates arrive to assist in a fight.
- Fixed a rare crash when collecting cargo from a frigate.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when streaming in the Space Anomaly.
- Added the ability to use nanites to evolve upgrades that have been installed inside Living Ships.
- Fixed a small visual glitch that could occur when exiting mission dialogue interactions.
- Fixed an issue that allowed re-interaction with a living ship that was flying away.
- Fixed an issue that caused stats to be named incorrectly in the descriptions of upgrade modules.
- Prevented the Starbirth mission from starting in the middle of a multiplayer Nexus mission.
- Fixed a number of minor visual issues with the Living Ship cockpits.
- Fixed a visual issue with the contrails from the Living Ship.
- Fixed an issue that caused shuttle-class starships to change appearance.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when handing in a Nexus mission.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pinning directions for Frost Crystals.
- Fixed a number of small mission flow problems in the directions for various substances.
- Fixed an issue that allowed two living ships to spawn at the same location.
- Fixed an issue that could cause portal warps to fail, resulting in players being returned to their previous system or pushed under the terrain.
Source: No Man’s Sky