Illfonic’s assymetric multiplayer title Predator: Hunting Grounds is out now, and it offers players the chance to either play as the iconic Predator or be part of a squad to take it down. As you may expect there have been a couple of issues that have popped up since launch. Those include AI enemy soldiers not reacting to events occurring around them, menu items not being marked, and long queue times to get into matches. Illfonic has pushed out update 1.05 to deal with those issues as well as others which includes AI not spawning and collision issues that occur in certain areas on different maps.
The full patch notes for Predator: Hunting Grounds 1.05 can be read below.
- Fixed an issue where some customization items would continue to be marked as new even after the player has interacted with the item
- Fixed an issue where AI would not react to footsteps or gunfire in dedicated server matches
- Fixed an issue where certain objectives would sometimes not spawn the necessary AI causing players to be unable to complete their objective
- Fixed some areas that could cause collision issues or stuck spots
- Fixed some UI issues that would occur when navigating the Tutorial menus
- Fixed an issue where, while in thermal vision mode, the Fireteam VOIP sound bubble was visible from any distance
- Fixed an issue where the Target Isolation prompt does not appear after it’s cooldown completes
- Made further optimizations to matchmaking queue times
We have a couple of guides available for you to check out before diving into the game. These guides include learning how to parry incoming attacks from the Predator, how the loot box system works in Predator: Hunting Grounds, and how you can disable crossplay between PC and PS4 players if you want to stick with people on your platform.