Ubisoft has confirmed that the much anticipated Ghost Recon Breakpoint AI Teammate update will be releasing on July 15th. The three teammates are Fury, Fixit, and Vasily. These three will be able to help out solo players when taking on the forces of Sentinel. Alongside the AI additions, the Gunsmith will also be getting updates. This will include trigger customisation so players can choose the firing type of their weapons. There will also be control shields for certain weapons as well as new sights and attachments for different weapons.
There will also be some fixes in title update 2.1.0 and you can see them below.
TU 2.1.0 MAJOR BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue where the DMR rifle caused an instant kill glitch.
- This issue has been addressed by the team as per player reports – Please let us know if you still see this occur in game, either in the same or in a new forum.
- Made improvements to movement/running animations visible from further camera settings.
- Fixed an issue where button spamming provided additional health in PvP mode.
- Fixed an issue where Heavy NPCs wouldn’t be killed with hacked turrets or miniguns.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs killed with a headshot would shout.
- Fixed several clipping issues on customizable items. TU 2.1.0 will include the full list of items impacted.
- Fixed an issue where unlocking clues during “What’s the plan to extract the Strategist?” investigation would not complete the mission.
- Fixed an issue where taking the Intel would not update the Intel description in HUD.
- Fixed an issue which would prevent players from unlocking upgrades for MK2 and MK3 even with perks unlocked in Ghost War.
In addition, the next live event will be Resistance and that will be running from July 16th until July 29th. If you want to try the game out you can as there will be a free weekend for Ghost Recon Breakpoint starting on July 16th.