Innerspace VR, the developers behind A Fisherman’s Tale, has announced that the next game from the team is called Maskmaker. The game is being published by MWM Interactive. An announcement trailer has been released to give a glimpse of what players can expect from Maskmaker when it launches in 2021.
“In an all new mysterious universe built by the developers of the award-winning A Fisherman’s Tale, you play as a Maskmaker’s apprentice and learn the magic of crafting masks to immerse yourself in the intriguing enigmatic beings within the game. From mask-to-mask and puzzle-to-puzzle, explore your way through the “mask realm” to seek Prospero, who appears to rule it, and ultimately unravel the secret of this identity. Maskmaker provides a captivating VR adventure full of mystery and a sense of constant wonder.
“Will you become… the MASKMAKER?”
The key features of Maskmaker include:
- Extensive & unique use of VR: Showing gameplay and puzzles using specific capabilities exclusive to VR.
- Eight stunning biomes: Explore the world, observe the unique ways of each culture you visit, craft their mask and access new biome’s by using their masks.
- Crafting: Learn the ability to craft many magical masks using different rare resources you collect, paints and shapes to create increasingly sophisticated masks.
- Possession: Wear the mask, blend in with each biome’s culture and inhabit the spirits, colorful characters each with a different role to play.
- Prospero’s Workshop: As the apprentice, learn to make your first mask with Prospero’s help, but who is the real man behind the mask?
Maskmaker will be released for PSVR, Oculus headsets, Vive, and Valve Index.
Source: Press Release