Destiny 2’s weekly reset has come with a hotfix which, at last, fixes the “Means to an End” quest bug that has been plaguing players for weeks. There are also fixes for bugs within Nightfall: The Ordeal and the Leviathan Raids.
Here are the patch notes!
NIGHTFALL: THE ORDEAL
- Fixed an issue where the Ordeal version of Lake of Shadows was inaccessible at tiers above Adept for players who do not own Forsaken.
- Fixed an issue where the Festering Core Master Nightfall was listed as 1080 Power in the Director, but was actually 750 Power.
- Guardians should expect a much greater challenge when engaging with this strike.
- Leviathan rewards of XP, Glimmer, and chances towards Exotic Engrams or Bright Engrams are now back on a weekly lockout.
- Note: Weapons and armor are not affected by the weekly lockout, and can be earned multiple times a week.
- Fixed an issue where some players could not acquire the “Means to an End” quest from the Prismatic Recaster.
- Fixed an issue where Ruinous Effigy could trigger the heal from the Stronghold Titan Exotic armor while blocking with the carry object.
- Fixed an issue where Umbral stat Focused engrams could provide less than 10 in the selected stat.
Bungie has recently that it has made the decision to push back the release of the Destiny 2: Beyond Light expansion and the new date is now November 10th. Beyond Light is supposed to be the first of three new expansions that look to take Destiny 2 further. The other two expansions are The Witch Queen and Lightfall, and the plan behind these expansions is to extend the life of Destiny 2. Season of Arrivals will now be extended until the launch of Beyond Light.
In a statement released today, Bungie said: