Fall Guys Season 2 will soon be upon us with the new content set to arrive on October 8th. The second season was announced in August and it was confirmed that this new season would be Medieval themed. That means things like dragons, knights, and castles will all be around in some form. Now, one of the levels has been revealed over at IGN, and that level is called Knight Fever. You can check it out below.
Knight Fever will pit 60 players against each other, making it a first round match, and out of that 75% will be able to qualify for the next round. IGN has also listed the obstacles that players will face in Knight Fever, and they are:
- Two uphill sections outfitted with spinning blades and holes in the floor
- Two sets of spinning logs covered in patterns of spikes
- A downhill slime slide, also covered in spinning blades
- A stretch of ground with holes on the floor and swinging, spike-covered logs
- Three sets of drawbridges that open and close erratically
Fall Guys became the most downloaded PlayStation Plus game EVER, following its launch on the PS4 back in August. In our review for Fall Guys, Stefan wrote: