Fall Guys Season 2 has launched and with it has come a new Battle Pass filled with lots of lovely new cosmetics for you to grind for, but just how much medieval grinding is there to be done?
Well wonder no more! If you want to unlock everything in Fall Guys Season 2, you are going to have to rack up 26000 XP, which is much less than the 35000 XP needed in Season 1.
Here’s what you can earn:
|14||Knight To Remember (Nick)|
|19||Medieval Madness (Pattern)|
|25||Cross Check (Pattern)|
|28||Elder Dwarf (Costume)|
|30||Court Jester (Pattern)|
|37||Elder Dwarf (Costume)|
|38||Sir Hugs A Lot (Nickname)|
In case you missed them, here are the patch notes for Season 2:
- New Feature – The Show Selector: Time-Limited Shows give players new ways to enjoy their favourite rounds types by selecting which Show they want to play!
- New Feature – Nameplates: Mix and Match customisable Banners and Nameplates to compliment your Fall Guy’s attire!
- New Feature – Random Outfit Generator: Press triangle on the customiser screen until you get a combination of items you like!
- Improvement – See your party members fall alongside you while waiting for matchmaking to complete.
- Improvement – Fall Guys now have more responsive mantling up ledges.
- Improvement – Visual updates to many levels
- New Level – Knight Fever: Our hardest gauntlet level yet.
- New Level – Wall Guys: Cooperate with other players to traverse castle walls.
- New Level – Egg Siege: A brand new Egg Scramble map with moving drawbridges!
- New Level – Hoopsie Legends: A Solo Hoopsie Round with moveable blocks.
- Plethora of new customisation options – costumes, faceplates, colour palettes, emotes, and celebrations.
- Many bug fixes and optimisations.