Sucker Punch have confirmed that their first Ghost of Tsushima: Legends multiplayer raid will be arriving next week.
The free co-op mode was added to Ghost of Tsushima last week with more than 2 million matches having already been played online.
Ghost of Tsushima: Legends offers nine missions that can be played in duos as well as wave based survival with four available maps.
The developers also announced that a small update will be going live later today which includes the following fixes, many of them related to Legends as well as the New Game+ option added as part of update 1.1.
– Resolved a bug causing frequent Network Error pop-ups
– Resolved a bug preventing the Platinum Trophy armor dye from appearing in New Game+
– Resolved a bug that caused some users to become stuck in the Legends tutorial
– Added support for PlayStation™ Network “Players Met” functionality to Legends
– Various bug and crash fixes
Meanwhile, Ghost of Tsushima: Legends prepares for The Tale of Iyo, a three-part Raid which will go live on October 30th. Sucker Punch have revealed that this mode won’t allow for matchmaking so if you’re hoping to take part then you will need to assemble a crack team of Ghosts before partying up and going toe-to-toe with Iyo.
Source: Sucker Punch
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – how to survive Gyozen’s Curse
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – find Oni Treasure and Gyozen’s Lost Scrolls
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – 7 tips & tricks for beginners
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – all Legendary Items
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – Ronin class guide
- Ghost of Tsushima review
- The real world history behind Ghost of Tsushima
- Is Ghost of Tsushima historically accurate? We ask a samurai expert
- Where to find the grappling hook in Ghost of Tsushima
- Ghost of Tsushima Samurai techniques upgrade guide
- Ghost of Tsushima Ghost techniques upgrade guide
- Ghost of Tsushima collectibles guide – using the Traveler’s Attire