Ghost of Tsushima players have one day left to claim four pieces of time-limited DLC added to the game just before Christmas.
It’s your last chance to unlock four bundles of cosmetics that were added to the Ghost of Tsushima: Legends co-op mode. These include an accessory and skin for each of the four current player classes including Samurai, Hunter, Ronin, and Assassin.
What’s particularly interesting about this DLC is that all cosmetic gear is based on popular PlayStation exclusive franchises. As shown in the tweet below, we see some familiar PlayStation icons hit the Tsushima catwalk.
From now until January 15, 2021, unlock these #GhostOfTsushima: Legends outfits inspired by iconic PlayStation characters from God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Shadow of the Colossus and Bloodborne! Complete any Story or Survival mission with each class to unlock all four outfits! pic.twitter.com/xVhQGlAeMc
— Ghost of Tsushima 🎮 Sucker Punch Productions (@SuckerPunchProd) December 18, 2020
They include a Samurai helm and armour inspired by God of War, a Hunter banner and armour inspired by Horizon: Zero Dawn, a Ronin hat and garb inspired by Bloodborne, and finally an Assassin helm and armour inspired by Shadow of the Colossus.
Honestly, they all look pretty cool in-game and don’t clash too harshly with the other class cosmetics you can earn.
Players have until January 15th to unlock the four PlayStation outfits. Time may be running out but they’re easy enough to unlock, especially if you follow a certain method.
You’ll need to simply complete a mission with a character class to unlock their time-limited costume to your wardrobe. Note that not all four classes are available when you start Ghost of Tsushima: Legends so you’ll need to do some grinding if you want all four PlayStation DLC skins.
The quickest way to unlock all four is to play the shortest story mission, Severed Hearts, once with each class. You don’t have to dial up the difficulty to earn these rewards so to make the process even faster, you can select easy and plough straight through the mission.
- Ghost of Tsushima review
- The real world history behind Ghost of Tsushima
- Is Ghost of Tsushima historically accurate? We ask a samurai expert
- Where to find the grappling hook in Ghost of Tsushima
- Ghost of Tsushima Samurai techniques upgrade guide
- Ghost of Tsushima Ghost techniques upgrade guide
- Ghost of Tsushima collectibles guide – using the Traveler’s Attire
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – how to survive Gyozen’s Curse
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – Gear & XP farming guide
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – all Legendary Items
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – find Oni Treasure and Gyozen’s Lost Scrolls
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – 7 tips & tricks for beginners
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – Ronin class guide
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – Assassin class guide
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – Samurai class guide
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – Hunter class guide
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends – how to beat the Tengu crow demons