Codemasters have released a new patch for F1 2020, it’s not a particular big patch but does fix a few niggling issues. Here are the notes, which are for PlayStation, Xbox and PC.
- Added the ability to enable equal performance in Time Trial
- Marcus Armstrong now has the correct nationality
- Addressed an issue where Artem Markelov would be quicker than intended
- Pedro Piquet now has the correct number on the rear wing
- Addressed an issue where sponsor boards and garage textures were missing on Bahrain for F2 2020
- Users will no longer incorrectly receive a warning when changing components between Practice and Qualifying
Codemasters have been supporting the game with regular DLC including a pack inspired by the Keep Fighting Foundation, created in honour of the legendary driver Michael Schumacher.
The premium DLC will included a car livery, podium emote, helmet, gloves, suit and badge, and will be available from 11th August on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Google Stadia. Proceeds from the sales will go straight to the Keep Fighting Foundation.
Lee Mather, F1 Franchise Game Director at Codemasters said, “It was an honour for the studio to focus on Michael’s record-breaking F1 career for the F1 2020 Deluxe Schumacher Edition. We are equally proud to support the Keep Fighting Foundation. Many of our players regard Michael as the greatest of all time, and we know the exclusive items will prove incredibly popular.”
F1 2020 released in August 2020, in our F1 2020 review, Tom said:
If it wasn’t for the addition of My Team, F1 2020 would go down as being great for newcomers, but past the best before date for those who have enjoyed recent iterations. Some elements are now very tired, but being able to oversee the running of your own team proves to be incredibly satisfying and just enough of a distraction – for now. F1 2020 highlights just how much of a team sport Formula 1 is, and that can only be a good thing.