Cogwheel Software and Daedalic Entertainment have announced the 2D horror title Hidden Deep. It is a game set under the surface of the ocean in a mysterious research facility. In the game players control a group of four researchers who are sent to work out what was going on in this facility. When they get there they find no one but they start exploring and soon it will be found that there is danger lurking in the caves below the ocean.
Hidden Deep’s features will include:
- A mission-based single-player experience where you control your team directly or by giving orders.
- Story mode with more than 50 narrative-driven, handcrafted levels paying homage to 80s and 90s sci-fi classics.
- Challenge mode with randomized levels for fast-paced, intense action.
- Exploration of suboceanic caves using grappling-hooks, scanners, drones, heavy machinery, and more.
- Sneaky and deadly aliens, environmental traps, and other hidden dangers to make your life miserable – and exciting.
Hidden Deep will be available on Steam and there will be a demo available to play between February 3rd and February 9th.
Source: Press Release