Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2: Day of Reckoning will be starting on March 10th at 00:00 GMT, so you will have to be up late / early to be first on the battlefield. As usual there’s a bunch of new content including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s Shipment map and a bunch of new operators.
There is a teaser trailer but it’s only on Twitter, the full trailer will be released on March 10th.
✊🏻💥 You've asked for it… so here it is!
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) March 3, 2021
Here are some of Season 2 highlights which is coming to Android and iOS:
- New Maps – Two new multiplayer maps from Modern Warfare have landed:
- Shoot House – A traditional three-lane, fast-paced map that promotes frenetic engagements and high-octane battles.
- Shipment (2019) – Often regarded as the tiniest map in Call of Duty history (before Gunfight mode existed), Shipment was the original site of many grudge matches and ridiculously frenetic
- Multiplayer sessions 12 years ago. This map is perfect for completing challenges or fast kills, and pure fun chaos.
- New Operators – Modern Warfare’s Charly makes an appearance as a default character option for players. Charly joins other female operators in the game, such as Outrider, Vivian Harris and more. Fans everywhere can get Charly for free now. Some more Day of Reckoning-themed operators to be revealed when the season launches.
- “Built Like a Tank”– joins the Battle Royale mode and will be available for a limited time, from March 18th to 24th. This mode lets players summon their tanks and use anti-tank weapons to kill enemies in battles.
- A brand new vehicle, the Cargo Truck.
- A bunch of new hidden Easter Eggs to discover.
- A new Marquee event “Pursuit” kicks off on March 25th and enables players to send a unique Special Ops soldier out on operations to earn rewards.
- Players can also expect New Seasonal Challenges, Lucky Draws, Bundles and merchandise available in the store now.
Source: Press release