Microsoft has confirmed the games that players can expect to hit Xbox Game Pass in the next few weeks through the month of May. At the beginning of April, EA had already confirmed that FIFA 21 would be part of the May line up after it was announced that the game would join the EA Play library of games. Last week, Microsoft confirmed another title that would be on the service and that game is Dragon Quest Builders 2. So, coming into May we already knew two of the games but what else is there?
Well, the other games include Psychonauts, Red Dead Online, Outlast 2, Steep, Just Cause 4 Reloaded, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, and Remnant: From The Ashes. The dates and platforms for each title can be seen below.
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (PC and console) – May 4th
- FIFA 21 (PC and console) – May 6th
- Outlast 2 (PC, Cloud, and console) – May 6th
- Steep (Cloud and console) – May 6th
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PC and console) – May 13th
- Just Cause 4 Reloaded (PC, Cloud, and console) – May 13th
- Psychonauts (PC, Cloud, and console) – May 13th
- Red Dead Online (Cloud and console) – May 13th
- Remnant: From The Ashes (PC) – May 13th
As always though when Xbox Game Pass gives it also takes away, so you only have a limited time left for the following games, which will all leave on May 15th.
- Alan Wake (Console and PC)
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 (PC)
- Dungeon of the Endless (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Final Fantasy IX (Console and PC)
- Hotline Miami (PC)
- Plebby Quest: The Crusades (PC)