Team Lazerbeam has announced a sequel to Wrestling With Emotions: The Quest for the Perfect Match, with the new game called Wrestling With Emotions: New Kid on The Block. The game is a wrestling sim with a bit of a twist where the your character is also navigating the dating world of the wrestling industry. The player character will start off as a rookie and navigate relationships from finding a partner to getting involved in rivalries. You can watch the trailer for the game below.
Wrestling with Emotions: New Kid on The Block’s features include:
- Tower of Power – Craft a new persona with the ‘Look Out Lovers’ character creator, combining props and accessories to create your own dazzling dreamboat!
- Lay the Smackdown – Build loving relationships, lifelong friendships and bitter rivalries with a diverse cast of suplex superstars!
- Simply Flawless – Play by your own rules! Shape your character and steer their path through the promotion, with multiple endings based on your choices.
- Genetically Jacked, Athletically Stacked – Level up your M.E.A.T. (Muscle, Elegance, Attitude & Theatrics) stats and carve out a space in wrestling history!
- Cause I’m That Damn Good – Develop unique signature moves as you fight your way to the top and find yourself by becoming someone else!
- Gimme a Hell Yeah – Enjoy punk graphics and surreal songs in classic Team Lazerbeam style!
The release date for Wrestling With Emotions: New Kid on The Block has been set for October 31st, 2022, and it will be coming to PC via Steam.
Source: Press Release