Animal Crossing: New Horizons update 2.0.4 fixes the glitch in the Happy Home Paradise DLC which made characters serve drinks in the buff. It has also patched a couple of other issues with the game. Here are the Animal Crossing update 2.0.4 patch notes:
Ver. 2.0.4 (Released December 15, 2021)
- Fixed an issue where the ”ladder set-up kit” could disappear when the game was saved with the “ladder set-up kit” placed on the diagonal cliff on the third tier of a cliff formation.
- Fixed an issue where under ”Seasonal Recipes” for DIY recipes, the ”maple-leaf rug” and “frozen floor tiles” were not being displayed under the appropriate seasons.
- Other fixes have also been made for more enjoyable gameplay.
Fixed Issues related to DLC
The following issues related to the paid DLC Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise have been fixed.
Fixed an issue where facility members wearing clothing that uses Custom Designs appear to not be wearing any clothing.
Fixed an issue in ”Showroom”, where uploading player’s facilities after visiting another player’s facilities resulted in members of player’s facilities appearing as island residents that visited the facilities.
Other fixes have also been made for more enjoyable gameplay.
In case you didn’t get a chance to perv at a nude bunny before Animal Crossing update 2.0.4 was released, here’s a naked rabbit. To me it looks more like something out of Silent Hill rather than a titillating tease.
We scored the DLC 7/10 in our review. “Happy Home Paradise gives you the easiest job in the world. Creating holiday homes for various Animal Crossing characters is about as pressure-free as it gets when you’re given a clear direction, a curated set of furniture to choose from, and the knowledge that the customer will love whatever it is that you do,” said Stefan. “There’s no risk of a Changing Rooms disaster here. It’s another avenue to express yourself in New Horizons, just don’t expect much challenge, critique or need to think too far out of the box.”
- How to unlock Brewster and The Roost café in Animal Crossing New Horizons
- How to collect Gyroids and where to find them?
- Quick start guide to your new island life
- Bringing Isabelle to your island and upgrade the Resident Services Building
- Blathers and Museum opening guide
- The 10 best new island names for Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- How to import custom clothes & art with NookLink QR Codes
- How to get outdoor storage shed and ABD cash machine in Animal Crossing: New Horizons 2.0 update