A new Overcooked All You Can Eat update is out now on PC and consoles. This latest patch makes a number of improvements to the slapstick culinary sim, fixing loads of bugs to improve the online multiplayer experience.
The Overcooked All You Can Eat update is ready to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC – you’ll need to install it before playing network matches.
Released in 2020, this remastered collection packs in both Overcooked and Overcooked 2, complete with their DLC expansions and a glut of new content to boot. For all the latest changes, see the patch notes.
Overcooked All You Can Eat Update Patch Notes
- Fixed a crash occurring when entering the Overcooked 1 Intro Apocalypse in a 4-player online session.
- Fix for empty slot names appearing as Slot 1, even in spaces Slot 2 & 3 for clients in an online session.
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to join an online game as the fourth player when their T17 ID was over a certain character limit.
- Fixes for players receiving multiple errors when accessing Arcade areas of the game.
- Fixed an issue where the player is left in a blank lobby if they choose to retry matchmaking after all clients leave an arcade lobby, if they had selected a theme beforehand.
- Fixed an issue where the last remaining player in an online campaign session was left with a single chef – players are now given a second chef to continue playing on.
- Fixed an issue where the player was left in an empty arcade lobby if all clients left when matchmaking was completed.
Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
- Fix for platform invites sometimes not sending.
- Fix for an occasional crash on the world map when travelling to Overcooked 1 Level 4-1
- Fix for a crash when accepting an invite on the save slot selection screen when entering the campaign.
- Fixed users not being able to accept invites from a suspended state.
- Fixed the T17 Friends list becoming Empty due to a Username Change.
PS4 and PS5
- Fixed an issue where the use of Versus mode would not transition both players into a lobby together.
- Fixed an issue where a network disconnection would cause a soft lock on the “Change T17 ID Screen”
- Fixed an issue where players can experience consistent lag with online play when playing on PS4.