Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory / Fallen Legion Revenants will be released on August 23rd for PC, and August 26th for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PS5, NISA has confirmed. The game will come with brand new content as well. You can watch some gameplay footage below, along with some new content that will be available in this collection.
The story description reads, “The untimely death of the king has left the land in disarray. The fate of Fenumia is now in your hands. Will you follow Princess Cecille as she fights to restore honor to the throne? Or will you stand by Legatus Laendur who aims to fan the flames of rebellion across the crumbling empire? How will you shape the future of the empire?”
The new features list for Fallen Legion: Rise to Glory / Fallen Legion Revenants includes:
- Choose your challenge level with selectable difficulty modes.
- New Archeus Fusion system offers more ways to enhance characters.
- Additional weapons and deathblows to discover.
- New mana chain attacks to master.
- Faster battle speed and rebalanced gameplay.
- Pick either English or Japanese voiceover options.
The other additional content adds Aleister as a new playable character in Rise to Glory, and Winchester in Revenants. BlazBlue Exemplar Costume DLC will also be available to purchase for Fallen Legion Revenants. A Deluxe Edition which includes the “Fallen Legion Compendium” Softcover Art Book and the Digital Deluxe Soundtrack is also available to pre-order.
Source: Press Release