SnowRunner crashes on consoles have been fixed as part of the game’s latest update which rolls out other improves across all platforms.
Now available to download, SnowRunner update 17.1 targets a small list of bugs while helping to better integrate mod support. For those who have yet to try this feature, the challenging haulage sim offers an easy way for players to access, browse, and install mods in-game using mod.io.
Developer Saber Interactive recently launch SnowRunner on current-gen systems including PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, complete with crossplay support. The studio also dropped its latest expansion, Season 7: Compete & Conquer, which sees the debut of competitive racing events.
SnowRunner Update 17.1 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug when sometimes subscribed MOD maps cannot be enabled
- Fixed a bug related to convertation of the maps with custom assets
- Optimized API calls to mod.io
- Some minor cosmetic changes in content library
- Added a warning message that savegames may be incompatible with previous versions
- Render optimizations for Xbox Series
- Localization fixes
- Minor multiplayer, crossplay and UI bugs were fixed
- Fixed a bug in hard mode during co-op session when trying to refuel a full truck at the fuel station results in deleting all the fuel from the truck’s gas tank
- Fixed a bug with constant accidental crashes after some amount of hours of play during a saving process on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed a bug when markers (waypoint, loading marker, watchpoint, etc.) in the game are noticeably clipped when they are at the edge of the screen in windowed mode
- Fixed a bug which could cause save game crashes on PlayStation
- Fixed a bug with accidental crashes of the beginning of the game on any platform
When SnowRunner launched two years ago, Dom couldn’t help but fall in love with its mix of challenging gameplay and sense of immersion:
“SnowRunner is a game thoroughly, single-mindedly, in love with the open road. It just happens that it’s the kind of love that’s bred by getting that road so thoroughly under your nails, you occasionally have to wonder whether it’s actually hate. Care, attention and time will show that SnowRunner is a passion project worth putting the extra mile in for.”
Stay tuned more SnowRunner update news and details on upcoming DLCs.
Source: Focus Entertainment