09/10/16 at 21:36 #275965
1. when you reviewed the games & PSVR, was you using a standard PS4?
2. do you think the PS4 will boost the PSVR in any way?
3. Cinema mode, I am assuming it lowers the quality of TV designed games?
4. Is it true that, the trophy do not appear in game, all you hear is the ping?
5. Is there issues with the tracking?
6. Are you required to have 2 move controllers?12/10/16 at 15:07 #276209camdazParticipant
Has anyone seen the giant PSVR at King’s Cross station today?14/10/16 at 18:51 #276363Crazy_DelParticipant
1. Both a dualshock and move although with move gun controller fitted the calibration is quite poor. Think they will be a PS4 aaccessories in the future to support with PPSVR the game that was poor with gun was Heist and Rush of Blood.
2. I hope so.
3. No idea what you mean. If you talking about quality then yes but it feels like I have a 60″ TV in my head rather than my 42″ TV
4.that is trophy although that might change with a firmware update or an option. So it is still very early.
5.I had no issues if there is a problem simply hold the start button to reset and it doesn’t take long. Make sure the room is well lit and no glaring or anything than can block the camera sensory.
6. Yes but you can use the Dualshock if you wish.14/10/16 at 18:56 #276364
Thanks for answering, I had my PSVR yesterday so pretty much answered my own questions lol14/10/16 at 21:28 #276365Crazy_DelParticipant
Haha it is so good man.19/10/16 at 12:41 #276583
I just had a look to see if there were any preowned PSVRs yet… CEX has a basic PSVR kit for €545/£487.. ?!?! :O19/10/16 at 19:37 #276600ron_mcphattyParticipant
Amazon had it marked up to £470ish too, now it’s out of stock and back in November. I hope no ones paying these ridiculous prices!19/10/16 at 19:44 #276601
ShopTo still have some stock for the PSVR, 349 asking price or 389 with a camera bundle. Not bad I think19/10/16 at 23:59 #276615
Scalpers the lot of them! – except ShopTo who sound quite reasonable.
Still, i’m not rushing into it yet but i would be interested in hearing from those of you who are enjoying PSVR, what are your overall impressions so far? Pros and cons etc?20/10/16 at 06:58 #276627
I think it’s fantastic price of kit, I have nothing negative to say about it well apart from the amount of wires involved but besides that, I can’t wait for the pro to see the huge difference.
I feel like it’s more of a half an hour thing, I can’t see anyone spending hours playing with it. It’s a quick jump in & jump out.20/10/16 at 19:43 #276681
Good to know you’re experience has been all positive. I wonder if the half hour thing is because of the experiences currently available, hopefully the AAA developers will bring more of their existing franchises to VR but i expect VR games like that may take a while longer to produce.20/10/16 at 22:18 #276686DazbobabyParticipant
Has anyone noticed scratches on the lenses? Both of mine are scratched slightly.21/10/16 at 09:30 #276720
Not so much of scratches I noticed for me, it’s more like a unremovable smudge on the lens, as if the black is coming off. If that makes sense21/10/16 at 17:52 #276771
I’ve seen a report on reddit of some eyeglasses/frames briefly coming into contact with the PSVR lens when putting on or removing the headset.27/11/16 at 16:22 #278827
Question; I’m trying to play hitman through the VR but when I put my headphones on, no sound can be heard through the headphones.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.