Moto GP 2013 Vita Multiplayer Meets

Homepage Forum Gaming Banter Moto GP 2013 Vita Multiplayer Meets

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Avenger
    Participant

I’d be OK with doing longer races, although I think shorter bursts on each track might be better for everyone. Perhaps we could jazz things up a little bit and do a championship with qualifying sessions that would last an hour. Maybe a 7 race championship with qualifying sessions. I’m not sure how it would work out (i.e. can we all quit qualifying when we need to), but it would make things a bit more interesting.

Crazy_Del
    Participant

We still on for tonight?

R1MJAW
    Participant

I am. Just need the 3 hour trophy for platinum.

freezebug2
    Participant

I’ll be there too, I like showing how slow a KTM can be :P

Avenger
    Participant

Yeah I’ll be there as well. I will vow to remember 8pm! Is everyone OK with a 5 race championship?

freezebug2
    Participant

Fine by me and if for any reason there’s a host hiccup I don’t mind setting up again.

Avenger
    Participant

OK. I’ll send out invites 5 minutes before 8pm.

Crazy_Del
    Participant

Great stuff I will be last in races due to drinking haha

Avenger
    Participant

Are we all OK for another Wednesday 8pm meet? As I mentioned to R1M in the PSN messages last week, you can check your stats. If R1M’s stats are anything to go by, then all of you should be around 1 hour and 30 minutes in. I think the reason for it being lower than expected is that it needs to be valid race time. Now what valid means in motogp 13, I do not know.

I’ll do the same championship setup as last time, I’ll plug in my Vita (to be on the safe side) and hopefully we can keep going until something like 9:15 (barring disconnects), getting an hour of race time in.

I tried to make races public last time, but loads of people just suddenly came in and there was no room. Also I had to run to the PS3 to check PSN messages to see who couldn’t connect. I wish there was an overlay on Vita So I can check these things. If anyone does have problems, and I don’t see them appear in the lobby within a few minutes, I’ll send another invite out as I can’t check PSN messages.

freezebug2
    Participant

I should be there, I really need to play some of the offline game sometime, I think I’ve done around three career races so far!

Crazy_Del
    Participant

Count me in guys :)

freezebug2
    Participant

Sooooo, when is a convenient day/time for everyone now that Avenger isn’t available Wednesdays?
    I’m should okay for most days at the same time apart from Mondays, so I’ll throw it out there…how about Tuesday or Thursday 7/8 PM?

Avenger
    Participant

Like Freeze I can’t do Mondays, but yeah Tuesdays/Thursdays 7/8pm is fine by me. I’ll leave it to R1M and Del to input what times they can do.

Crazy_Del
    Participant

Can do Tuesday/Thursday at 7 or 8pm lets see if R1M is available and if he is why don’t we do both of these dates as that should enable us the trophy by Thursday and no more next week xD lol
    Let me know ;)

R1MJAW
    Participant

I’m unsure, I could be available on both or indeed neither. I sometimes play stuff with Forrest on Tuesdays/Thursdays but it all depends on when he gets in from work and fed.

Basically, just fire me a PSN message 5 minutes before the meet is due to start and I’ll let you know if I’m available. I know it’s a pain in the hole but it’s the best I can do.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.