Moto GP 2013 Vita Multiplayer Meets

Homepage Forum Gaming Banter Moto GP 2013 Vita Multiplayer Meets

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    freezebug2
    Participant

Let’s go with Del’s idea then and try out Tuesday and Thursday at 7PM. I can fire off a message to R1M when we’re about to start to see if he’s available and we should hopefully get the trophy done this week.

Crazy_Del
    Participant

See you in an hour lads ;)

freezebug2
    Participant

Nice one Del, if it’s just me and you that turn up I’ll set the lobby to open and let the randoms who were pretty good last time enter. I’ll send a message to R1M anyway…..otherwise it’ll be an invite from Avengerrrrrr ;)

Avenger
    Participant

Yeah I’m happy to invite you guys. I’ll be online for an hour. If you can let me know about R1M, otherwise we won’t know whether to wait for him or not.

freezebug2
    Participant

Cool, I’ll keep you posted about R1M via PSN ;)

Crazy_Del
    Participant

Nearly there lads and I enjoyed doing wheelies lol
    Now to do Endos (Did I spell that right?) xD

freezebug2
    Participant

I still can’t find where you are supposed to see online stats like time in races etc. but as you say we must be nearly there!
    I got the wheelie trophy last night and after finishing the meet noticed that I’d achieved the endo/stoppie trophy too…don’t remember it pinging, but they were both achieved last night with a variety of titting around during races :P

R1MJAW
    Participant

You can only see the stats when you are in an online lobby (which is fucking ridiculous). Just hit X on someones name and it’ll give you a choice of Statistics or Mute Player (or Just Statistics if it’s yourself), hit X on Stats and it’ll show you a comparison between yourself and whoever you’ve chosen … even yourself. The online time is down near the bottom.
    Del only needs another 1 minute and I need about another 25, so you should be somewhere round about there.

freezebug2
    Participant

Ah cheers R1M, I know Avenger has mentioned it in the past but can’t recall. I’ll be sure to check stats in game tonight or just wait for the ping ;)
    Oh! and pre-grats on the platinum ;)

freezebug2
    Participant

Cracking stuff, we all got the 3 hour trophy and R1M got the platinum tonight. Thanks for the trophy help guys and especially to Avenger for setting up these meets in the first place.
    I love the Vita but it seems to struggle a tad trying to play online in anything, there’s really no need for online Vita trophies to frustrate the fuck out of people going for platinums when in effect a handheld should be pick up and play….not hold at an angle for a signal!!

Avenger
    Participant

Good to hear. I noticed the PSN messages mentioned some online issues. I haven’t been having any trouble with other Vita games online, most notably KZ Mercs and Soul Sacrifice feature host migration, so that cut’s down a bit on independent issues. But where PSN framework is concerned, its up to each game really. Surprising as well because the Vita version got patched (not left alone without support).

Although I’m sure you all got on fine without me, apologies for not turning up. I hadn’t slept the night before, so I fell to sleep just before the meet. I just remember watching something and then before I knew it I was out like a light lol.

freezebug2
    Participant

No worries Avenger, you played a good part. Apart from connection issues, it was a little worrying at one stage when the in game stats started lowering and some of our time played online stat was going down or not increasing after races, got there in the end though ;)

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.