11/05/17 at 17:46 #287704
@ron I don’t have that game and never played it, but have you tried the PS4 TSA communities?11/05/17 at 19:07 #287709
No, I didn’t think of that, great idea I’ll put a message up later!11/05/17 at 19:58 #287711
No problem I do wish it was still actively busy but folks these days just use communities as it’s the first you would check and last when gaming. Plus there is twitter to.
There are too lazy =P to log on to post now. I miss the old days :(12/05/17 at 12:15 #287795
I’m still crap at Twitter and I don’t like the way everything’s presented, I struggle to take it all in. I think I’m getting too old and grumpy!12/05/17 at 21:20 #287834
Lol old and grumpy…. I’m going to be 31 on Wednesday man…. 3112/05/17 at 22:52 #287835
31 is a good year, I’m 31 and I’ve been on a lot of stag dos since my last birthday in June! I’ve also moaned a lot more though haha. Happy birthday for next week mate, hope you have a good one :)13/05/17 at 04:17 #287836
Thanks :) Going to see Iron Maiden live on my Birthday xD ^^13/05/17 at 14:12 #287841
Oooooh! Enjoy :)15/05/17 at 20:33 #287935
Horizon Zero Dawn Platinum #311 ^^28/06/17 at 09:50 #291236
Injustice 2 Platinum No. 312 =D28/06/17 at 12:04 #291243
Nice one Del, utter machine and still going strong!
I’ve been doing a whole load of online trophies of various games, just in case servers close etc etc and I get side-tracked with other games! At least if I get any MP/online done I can always still bag the platinum. It’s been quite nice as I’m varying my games, albeit finishing none!
– got the 2 online trophies in Mirror’s Edge Catalyst last night (quite enjoyed it but imagine it’ll get tedious/repetitive quickly).
– got most of the DiRT 4 ones – just need “Taps Aff”, one Jam Session trophy, and compete in 25 Pro Tour events (doesn’t matter where I finish). I also need the monthly challenge event trophy but I’m basically just waiting for the event to finish so the trophy pops, as I’ve completed all 12 stages.
– WipEout Omega Collection – grabbed the 4 online trophies last week. Looks beautiful on my OLED 55″ LG TV!
– Zombie Army Trilogy – got most of those. Just need to kill 20 Elite zombies in co-op. Should do this as I go through the campaign on Sniper Elite difficulty with McProley. My brother and Teflon has also joined in for some amusing 4-player co-op action. Fun little game!
– Hitman. Technically all the trophies are online (kinda), as you need to reach rank 20 on each level and your level data is stored on the servers.
Once Dirt and Hitman are done, it’s back to finish platinuming Ghost Recon Wildlands, then I should FINALLY start Uncharted 4…hopefully! However whilst that happens Micro Machines, Crash Bandicoot and CoD4 Remaster will all arrive!!28/06/17 at 12:15 #291245
It’s been a while since I posted here as life has been bloody manic! Plus it seems the trophy side of things here has died since the leaderboards were scrapped :-(
Anyway, I’ve managed the Modern Warfare Remastered platinum this week – harder than I expected but great fun and pleased to add it to my cabinet :-)
Got the TWD series 3 platinum too, but that’s not exactly a chore!
Currently playing towards the Horizon platinum but get very little time to play lately so it’ll be a while!28/06/17 at 23:40 #291293
Thanks Youles and welcome back Lyts198
Haven’t decided wetter to pick up Wipeout or not xD
That is what I always do with new releases dive into online/MP right away then singleplayer. I am missing out on DiRT and Wipe out due to the silly ban :( just one more week and I should have For Honor Plat, then Dead Nation and Borderlands in the shortcomings.29/06/17 at 16:27 #291348
Nice one Lyts – I might save the CoD4 Remaster for my 125th platinum, so only a handful away (plus I have a few games I want to finish before starting something new anyway). Why was it harder that expected – anything in particular?
Looking at the future releases, there are a few old PS3 games I need to go back and play before their respective sequels come out – Ni No Kuni and Red Dead Redemption! Also, the Metro games…might as well play the PS4 remasters for those though.29/06/17 at 19:00 #291353
There are a couple of trophies that gave me grief mate… complete the FNG training course in 15.1 secs or less, complete Mile High Club on veteran, and some of the missions on veteran in general were tough going – Charlie Don’t Surf, Hunted, One Shot One Kill, and No Fighting In The War Room, immediately come to mind. It’s not too bad in retrospect, when I think of MW2’s platinum, but it’s definitely tougher than the more recent CODs!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.