I love this title. Being a massive fan of any sort of innuendo, it’s a dream title to work with; so it’s a shame that I can’t think of anything overly witty today. Whilst the heavens open and provide me with a perfect dissertation writing day, a barrage of news has splashed into our laps about the action game WET.
Let’s start of with the biggy shall we? Bethesda Softworks announced today that it will publish WET. “We’re very excited about the opportunity to bring WET to all gamers,” said Vlatko Andonov, president of Bethesda Softworks. “Our proven success as a publisher which focuses on select, innovative titles matches up perfectly with WET’s new class of gameplay.”
This highly stlyised third-person shooter aims to seamlessly blend acrobatics, gun play and sword kills. With dual pistols and a samurai sword, you can engage in combat while sliding on floors, running on walls, jumping, flipping, and performing amazing acrobatic moves – leaving a massive body count in your wake.
Also a bunch of key features that the came will include:
- Three Types of Gameplay – Seamlessly combines three types of gameplay: 360 degree slip-aiming mechanics, sword fighting and acrobatic abilities.
- Acclaimed Writer Duppy Demitrius – Written by Demitrius who is best known for his work on the action-packed TV series 24.
- Ultimate Interactive Action Experience – Over-the-top acrobatics with constant action that features aerial sword attacks, fantastic sword skills and high body count.
- Cinematographic Style – Unique retro film visual treatment with stylized over-the-top characters, an original 70’s inspired soundtrack and locations that span three continents.
- New Iconic Character – Rubi combines attitude, style and killer instinct!
And to cap it all off, some screenshots of the Artificial Mind & Movement developed game. The game is currently pinned in for the latter end of this year.