And now that we’re on the second page, let’s move as swiftly as possible onto the leaderboard itself. This time, everything seems to have steadied and settled into a groove…
Here’s a inferior race to explain how it all works:
This leaderboard is going to be ran a little differently to the others in that we will be looking at your percentage gain in trophy points over the course of the year. Now the way to enter is pretty simple and is detailed below along with some other rules:
- You must update your trophy card once if already listed on the main board in February or at any point thereafter and this will be used as your “Start Point” for the year.
- If you are a new to the TSA Trophy Leaderboard, you will be added upon your first update that I see on the leaderboard.
- People deemed to be cheating will be removed from the leaderboard.
- The 2015 Leaderboard will be run in tandem with the TSA Trophy Leaderboard, tracking the same trophy card updates.
- In the event two or more entrants have the same percentage gain. The person who is highest in the TSA Trophy Lederboard while be ranked higher.
As an aside, PS4 trophies will only show up in your trophy card if you have set these to be viewable by everyone in your privacy settings.
If any questions or suggestions just ask in the comments or in the forum thread.
So make sure you get your trophy cards update on playstation.com, so we can keep track of all the craziness.
|Position||Name||Position Change||Start Point||Current||Gain|