Launching months before the much hyped Battlefield 1, World War One shooter Verdun has popped on to the PlayStation store with a 25% launch discount for PS+ subscribers if you grab it before September 30 2016.
We will have a review shortly, in the meantime here are some key features from the game:
- Realistic World War 1 gameplay: Authentic weaponry with realistic bullet physics, skill based weapon handling, accurate gore, poisonous gas with a claustrophobic gas mask experience, and ferocious artillery barrages
- Tactical squad-based FPS: Unique squad leveling system, distinct squad types and roles, and voice chat
- True trench warfare: Real-time dynamic frontline with momentum-based attack and counter-attack gameplay
- Authentic World War 1 setting: Typical WW1 music and style, historical battlefields set on the Western Front
- Challenging game modes: Team-based Frontline, tactical Attrition, skill-based Rifle Deathmatch and desperate survival in Squad Defense