Frontier Developments has released a free Winter update for the PC title Planet Coaster today that allows players to make their parks feel a little more Christmassy. There are new rides to add and various decorations that can be placed around. There is also a new scenario to tackle as well as additional shops that could help bring in the money for your park.
The full update list is below:
- Collider. A retro sci-fi ride with 20 swinging gondolas on a horizontal Ferris Wheel rising to an angle of 87 degrees.
- Bumpin’ Derby. A long-time favorite has found its way into Planet Coaster.
New Transport/Tracked Rides
- Sleigh Ride
- Iron Horse
- Festive King Coaster’s Crackers will let you earn up to nine more stars.
- Cosmic Cow Ice Cream
- Gulpee Soda
- Missy Good Donuts
- Pipshot Water, Juice and Smoothie Bars
- Pizza Pen
Winter Theme and Scenery Objects
- Snow/Ice Biome
- Snow Scenery. Create realistic snow-covered areas and build your own snowman!
- Gingerbread wall set
- Winter Scenery. Decorate your park with a tree or choir.
- And of course, the Festive King Coaster!
Source: Press Release