Ubisoft has announced that a new Trackmania 2 expansion will be coming to PC on May 23rd. Trackmania 2 Lagoon is set on a tropical island, so players can expect to see palm trees, crystal clear water and overall stunning visuals as they soar through the air in some of the craziest gameplay we’ve seen to date.
The game will include a selection of new modes, including:
- A brand-new solo campaign
- A new official team game mode
- Chase, a deep multiplayer experience
- User-generated content.
In addition to the DLC announcement, Ubisoft also released an update for Maniaplanet, including major technical improvements and engine optimisation, for an improved gaming experience. Maniaplanet now brings three new features for both creators and players:
• A mesh model editor to build 3D objects directly inside the game to better customize tracks.
• An editor to create solo campaigns, which gives other players the opportunity to enjoy your creative style
• Free access to the multiplayer which allows access to content and activities created by players.
Trackmania 2 Lagoon will launch on Windows PC on Uplay, Steam and Maniaplanet on May 23rd, but Maniaplanet has already been updated to accommodate the upcoming DLC.
Source: press release