Adam Creighton, Studio Head at developers Panic Button has taken to the PlayStation Blog to announce that “visceral parkour” game To The Top will be heading to PlayStation VR. You will play as the pilot of a Super-Bot, a robot with super powers designed to protect the human race, and must tackle the challenges of a rigorous training program to see if you are worthy of robot.
The game will support two PlayStation Move controllers, or a single DualShock 4 controller, and will include online leader boards so you can challenge your chums.
- Climb – Grab with one hand at a time, to move across surfaces, up over or around. You can climb 360 around objects.
- Leap – Grab on with both hands, look at where you want to go and release to leap. Perform consecutive leaps to build up speed and power.
- Air Control – While leaping through the air, you can control your fall with the direction you are looking.
- Skate – Green surfaces can be skated on. Grab them, point in the direction you want to go and skate across the surface.
- Fly – Equipped with Jet Hands, you can fly through the sky.
Source: PS Blog