Conan Exiles’ wobbly willies and blend of survival game and action RPG have made it the most successful game Funcom have ever released, selling more than the 1.4 million copies that Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures managed in less than half the time – around 1.5 years compared to 3 years.
With a pretty big milestone passed, they’ve also announced the second DLC for the game called Jewel of the West, set for release in August. It adds Aquilonia-themed buildings, weapons, armour, furniture and more, letting you basically look like a Roman.
There will be:
- 39 new Aquilonian building pieces: A full set of building pieces with the same stats as existing tier three.
- 15 new armor pieces in three sets, such as the Black Dragon armor: Light, medium and heavy sets with an epic end-game version of each.
- 9 new weapons in one Aquilonian weapon set: Same power as iron weapons with an epic end-game version of each weapon.
- 5 new Aquilonian warpaints: Decorative warpaints symbolizing, for example, rule and bravery.
- 25 new placeables, such as the harp and councilor chair, craftable in the Aquilonian Artisan station.
They’re also working on a free update, which will introduce pets and taming to Conan Exiles, you can train camels, panthers and spiders to protect your base, carry stuff round for you, and so on. That won’t release until later in the quarter, though.