Indie PC story-driven action RPG (there’s a chain of buzzwords for you), Fall of Light, will be heading to Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One later this summer as Fall of Light: Darkest Edition.
You play as ageing warrior Nyx, traversing a world where darkness has fallen and the only source of light is your daughter, Aether. Maybe she eats a lot of Ready Brek, who knows. The game is said to be inspired by titles such as Dark Souls and ICO.
• 20 different battle stances: get ready to face hordes of shadowy enemies!
• 10 weapon classes: pick your favorite combo of close-range weapons, crossbows, and shields
• All-new dungeon: complete with new enemies and dangers, exclusive to the Darkest Edition
• Protect Aether: her light pierces the darkness and you are stronger together, so keep her safe!
• Unlock hidden secrets: learn more about the history and lore of Nyx’s world
• Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions
• Supports the following languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese-Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Hungarian
Source: YouTube / Press release