Blimey, is it 2014 again? The Override: Mech City Brawl launch trailer music has lots of wubs, although be fair it has lots of hoovers as well, and as a fan of hard dance I do like a good hoover.
The trailer also includes lots of big robots smacking each other in to buildings, and that’s also something I like. Hurrah!
- Explosive Battles. Take control of a gigantic mech and lay waste to entire cities as you fight other massive opponents.
- Supercharged Mechs. Pilot 12 outrageous mechs of epic, skyscraper-sized proportions, each with diverse fighting styles and unique skills.
- Real-World Locations. Destroy 3D arenas modeled after actual cities and countries, including Tokyo, Egypt, San Francisco, and Mexico.
- Multiple Game Modes. Challenge other players in local and online Versus & Co-Op modes and experience Override’s story in a single-player campaign.
- Party Co-Op. Gather 2 to 4 friends to engage in party co-op where each player is responsible for one part of a towering mech!
- The Garage. Customise your mechs in the Garage, changing their accessories and skins to create your own unique style.
Override: Mech City Brawl arrives on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on December 4, 2018 for £29.99 for the Super Charged Mega Edition that includes the Season Pass, and £24.99 for the digital-only Standard Edition.