After last week’s Valentine’s Day love in, there’s no overriding theme to the second patch for Apex legends. This well tuned game release hasn’t needed sweeping 17-page long patch notes, and so Respawn’s second update only addresses five issues.
The patch is now live on all platforms, and here’s the notes:
- Fixes for PS4 crash issues.
- Addresses issues we saw with GPU hangs.
- Fixed crash when pressing button early in load process.
- Fixed issue where players would sometimes move slowly after revive.
- Fixed issue with Mirage Ability causing crashes.
- Fixed issue with Gibraltar Epic skins on Xbox One causing crashes