THQ Nordic are working on an “exact remake” of the 2005 PlayStation 2 classic Destroy All Humans! The game places you in the space boots on an alien named Crypto who must invade the Earth and use his Anal Probe Gun with gay abandon.
Crypto’s task is to collect human brains, because reasons, but he can also fly around in his saucer and beam up cows, as alien invaders are known to do. I have rather fond memories of the game back in the days of PlayStation 2, it had a rather wicked sense of humour.
The new version is being handled by Black Forest games, the team behind Fade to Silence and Gianna Sisters: Twisted Dreams. The original game was released on PS4 in 2016 but was an emulation of the PS2 title.
Here’s some of they key details as listed by Amazon.
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!
The game is set to release in 2020 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Source: Amazon, press release