Update 1.41 has rolled out for GT Sport today with the content being spearheaded by the inclusion of five new cars. Those five cars are the Honda S800 ’66, Honda Civic Type R (EK) ’98, Jaguar D-type ’54, Mazda Roadster Touring Car, and the Porsche 911 Turbo (930) ’81. That’s not all as update 1.41 also adds some new events in the GT League within the campaign mode including World Hatchback Championship: Rounds 4 and 5, Nostalgic 1979: Rounds 4 and 5, and X2019 Competition Endurance Series: Round 2.
There were some other improvements and fixes added to GT Sport including a penalty reason message when you incur a penalty, as well as custom liveries now appearing properly in events. The full patch notes are below:
GT Sport 1.41 update notes
Main Features Implemented
– Five new cars have been added:
・Jaguar D Type ‘54
・Mazda Roadster Touring Car
・Honda S800 ’66
・Honda Civic Type R (EK) ’98
・Porsche 911 Turbo (930) ’81
2. Campaign Mode
– These events are now part of the “GT League:”
・World Hatchback Championship: Rounds 4 and 5
・Nostalgic 1979: Rounds 4 and 5
・X2019 Competition Endurance Series: Round 2
– “Sardegna – Road Track – A” has been added to Circuit Experience.
– “Open Spaces – Arrange your own scenes” can now be accessed in the special featured section.
4. Sport Mode
– “Time Trial” has been added to “Sport” mode. Look for various events to be featured in Time Trial.
5. Physics Simulation Model
– The car’s behavior after running over the curbing during an Autodrive rolling start has been addressed.
– “Practice/Qualifier/Race” and “Practice/Qualifier/Endurance Race” were added to the Room Mode of Basic Settings. When these Room Modes are selected, a Qualifying Time Trial will be held before races. “Qualifier Settings” will also appear within the Event Settings. (After completing the Qualifier, the game will automatically transition to the race screen.)
– “Ghost Offset” and “Reset Sector” features are now part of the Time Trial and VR Time Trial Ghost settings. The “Ghost Offset” delays the display of the ghost by up to a maximum of two seconds in 0.1 second increments. The “Reset Sector” restarts the loaded ghost at each sector.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– The issue where helmets and racing suits with custom liveries were not displayed properly in the Nations Cup and the Manufacturer Series in “Sport” mode has been addressed.
– A “penalty reason” message will now be displayed when receiving penalties.
– The default transmission settings for the Toyota Tundra TRD Pro ’19 (from “Manual” to “Automatic”) has been corrected.
– The issue wherein under certain conditions a car would continue to accelerate when in the N gear position in Full Manual Mode has been corrected.
– “Tire Wear” parameters and intensity of the slipstream under “Real” settings have been adjusted.
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Source: GT Official Site