The Canadian studio Komi Games has announced a brand new fighting game in the form of Mighty Fight Federation, which will be an arena fighter. Up to four players will be able to face off against each other and each player will be able to select from a total of eleven characters that make up the roster. Each of these characters has their own fighting style but that’s not all they’ll rely on as players will also be able to place traps and throw projectiles to keep opponents at bay.
The features of the game are listed below.
- Many Ways to Play: Battle with up to 4 players locally and online or play by yourself in Story Mode, Arcade Mode and character-specific tutorials and training modes.
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Battle with up to 4 players locally and online.
- Play By Yourself: Learn the truth behind Hyperion’s plans in Story Mode, experience “what if” endings in Arcade Mode, and get good with character-specific tutorials and Training Mode.
- Choose your Character: Pick from a roster of 11 outlandish characters with unique play-styles. Place traps, throw explosive projectiles or charge in with rush-down combos. Find the style that fits the way you play.
- The Hypest Soundtrack: Featuring music by Tee Lopes (Sonic Mania), James Landino (RWBY, No Straight Roads), Vince DiCola (Rocky IV, Transformers) and Manami Matsumae (Mega Man, Shovel Knight).
Might Fight Federation is expected to go into Early Access on Steam in Q4 2019, while a full release on PS4, Xbox One, and Switch is expected to be out in 2020.
Source: Press Release