Remothered: Tormented Fathers is getting a sequel and it’s coming to consoles and PC “The truths buried in the Ashmann Inn will not be discovered easily ,” say Stormind Games, “Its many mysteries are intertwined and guarded by the looming threat of the stalkers, powerful hunters trapped in time and the confines of its walls.”
Characters from the first game will return along with some new ones inspired by classic horror protagonists. “Survival will take more than just quick reactions as a strategic and resourceful approach will quickly become critical in this haunting adventure,” add Stormind Games. “Be smart – knowing the best time to sneak, flee or fight imminent dangers can quickly make the hunters become the hunted.”
Here are those ever important key features.
- Thrilling Psychological Plot. The award-winning cult classic Remothered returns in Broken Porcelain, the perfect entry point for new fans discovering the franchise as well as series veterans craving additional lore surrounding the events and characters of Tormented Fathers.
- Realistic Survival Horror. The Ashmann Inn is as rich in resources as it is dangers. Cautiously scour the environment for items to aid your exploration of unsettling locations that hide grave secrets of a terrifying past.
- Intense Stealth Gameplay. Roam among the shadows of Ashmann Inn and use everything at your disposal to distract enemies for a resourceful escape.
- Investigate and Escape. Challenging puzzles, expanded lore, and a haunting soundtrack by composer Luca Balboni (Remothered: Tormented Fathers, Mine, Watch Them Fall) transforms the dark and gloomy atmosphere into a terrifying experience that will haunt players well after the game is over.
- Captivating Characters. The roster of charismatic characters grows as fan favorites return to meet all the new additions to the cast inspired by the protagonists of horror classics.
- Real-Time Cinematics. In a series first, fully animated real-time cinematics will breathe new life into the characters and world of Remothered for an unprecedented level of immersion.
Remothered: Broken Porcelain will be available for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC next year.