Some people are already playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, including a chap called Mamba on Twitter who has given us all the killstreaks from the game, helpfully collated by Mp1st. Check this lot out!
- Personal Radar – Escort drone that reveals nearby enemies on the mini map and audibly pings them in the world.
- Shield Turret – A manual shielded turret that can be deployed on most surfaces
- UAV – UAV recon ship that reveals enemy location on the mini map
- Counter UAV – A drone that constantly emits a scrambling signal, disabling enemy mini maps and incrementally disrupting their senses the closer they get to it.
- Care Package – Call in a random killstreak care package to your location
- Cluster Strike – Signal for a number of cluster mortars to hit the designated location
- Cruise Missile – Control a long range cruise missile with boost capabilities
- Precision Airstike – Call in twin jets for a precision strike along the best available path
- Wheelson – Remote controlled UGV with a powerful airburst turret
- Sentry Turret – Automated turret that scans for nearby enemies
- Infantry Assault Vehicle – A manned light infantry vehicle with a .50 cal machine gun on top
- Emergency Airdrop – Call in 3 random killstreak care package to your location
- VTOL Jet – Releases an initial missle barrage before guarding a location of the player’s choice
- White Phosphorus – Cover the battlefield with white smoke incendiary canisters that will weaken the enemy and burn any that wander too close.
- Chopper Gunner – Control an assault armed with a turret and air to land missiles
Support Helo – Call in a heavy assault helo with twin turrets to patrol the map.
- Gunship – A heavy assault gunship with three types of armaments.
- Advanced UAV – Orbital UAV that reveals the enemy’s direction on the mini map.
- Juggernaut – Call in a care package that contains the Juggernaut assault gear. The minigun will drop when the Juggernaut dies.