The latest patch from Gran Turismo Sport is now live and ready for drivers to download and as usual it adds a couple more cars, this time from BMW, Jaguar, and Toyota. It also updates the game ready for the new paid DLC, The Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge.
The new pack consist of ten time trails in which you take on Lewis Hamilton in a bid to win some new awards including the Project 44 prize car which is being kept under wraps.
Here are the notes:
Main Features Implemented
– The following five cars have been added
・BMW M3 Coupé ’03
・Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo Coupé
・RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
・RUF CTR3 ’07
・TOYOTA 86 GT “Limited” ’16
2. Campaign Mode
– The ‘Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge’ mode has been added(*);
– The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
・’The Passion of Dr. Wankel’ Rounds 4 and 5
・’Boxer Spirit’ Rounds 6 and 7
・’Vision Gran Turismo Trophy +’ Rounds 6 and 7
・’X2019 Competition Endurance Series’ Round 4
– ‘Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps’ has been added to the Circuit Experience.
(*) The ‘Lewis Hamilton Time Trial Challenge’ is a paid DLC. In order to access this content you must purchase it from the PlayStation™Store.
3. Brand Central
– ‘RE Amemiya’ has been added to the Asia-Pacific section;
– ‘RUF’ has been added to the European section;
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– The regenerative braking control of the ‘Audi e-tron Vision Gran Turismo’ has been adjusted;
– The deadzone for the throttle and brake pedals while driving using a Fanatec® steering wheel controller has been increased;
– The force feedback caused by understeering while driving using a Fanatec® steering wheel controller has been adjusted;
– Various other issues have been addressed.