A new patch has been rolled out for WRC 8 on PC and consoles as we get closer to the 5th Season of the #eSportsWRC Championship. To get players ready developer Kylotonn has improved the game’s Spectator mode and has also balanced the pricing of car repairs in career mode. The addition of an eSports calendar and results tab has also been put into the game.
The full patch notes are below.
WRC 8 January 17th patch notes
- Improvements of the Spectator Mode User Interface.
- Price balancing for the Car Repairs in the Career Mode.
- Removal of the Aero settings.
- Addition of an eSports Calendar.
- Addition of an eSports Results tab.
Raleigh stage (SSS – Rally Australia):
- Removal of exploit trajectories on the Stage.
- The Leaderboard of this stage has also been cleared of all entries.
In our review for WRC 8 Thomas wrote:
You can read the full WRC 8 review here.