The UK Charts for the games industry is out once again and FIFA 20 has claimed the top spot once more. Usurped and knocked down to second place Call of Duty: Modern Warfare in second. Yakuza Remastered Collection, which is the highest new entry. Media Molecule’s Dreams charted in 8th in its debut week in the physical chart, beaten by the likes of Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order, GTA V, Minecraft, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Darksiders Genesis entered the charts in 13th position, and The Division 2 managed to climb back up into 18th place.
|1||–||FIFA 20||EA SPORTS||1|
|2||–||CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE||ACTIVISION||2|
|3||YAKUZA REMASTERED COLLECTION||SEGA||–|
|4||STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER||EA GAMES||6|
|5||GRAND THEFT AUTO V||ROCKSTAR||3|
|6||MARIO KART 8 DELUXE||NINTENDO||5|
|8||DREAMS||SONY COMPUTER ENT.||–|
|9||–||LUIGI’S MANSION 3||NINTENDO||9|
|11||DARKSIDERS GENESIS||THQ NORDIC||–|
|12||JUST DANCE 2020||UBISOFT||13|
|13||NEED FOR SPEED: HEAT||EA GAMES||19|
|14||MARIO & SONIC AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES TOKYO 2020||NINTENDO||12|
|15||THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD||NINTENDO||11|
|18||TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION 2||UBISOFT||–|
|19||CRASH BANDICOOT N.SANE TRILOGY||ACTIVISION||14|
|20||–||SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE||NINTENDO||20|
While our Dreams review isn’t up yet you can check out some of the creations we highlighted for day one right here. There are a lot of interesting things people have been making so be sure to check them out. If you are not sure if Dreams is for you then have a read of this article to work that out. Finally, if you already have Dreams then you can check out some patch notes below.
Dreams 2.03 Blu update patch notes
- Art’s Dream – Our story mode is now available in all its glory in Dreams. We really hope you enjoy our very personal little genre-hopping tale of a morose jazz musician on a journey of self-discovery.
- New kits – There are great new creator kits to get your hands on, packed with assets to create with. There’s a kit for Art’s Dream with a fantastic selection of assets from our story adventure ready to use in your own content, plus there are themed kits for Welcome Home and Ancient Temple.
- New language support – Dreams can now be enjoyed in an additional 8 new languages. Read it and weep! That is, read it in Arabic, Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian and Spanish (Latin America). Plus, six of these also include voiceover support for selected video content.
- New tutorials – There’s so much learning to be done that we’ve packed in loads more tutorials covering more topics than you can shake a wireless controller at.
- Trophies – Yes, you love them. We love them. Now we can all love them together. They come with some beautifully crafted icons too, so your PlayStation activity stream will soon be looking much more colourful with all your hard-won Trophies popping up all over the place.
- New Imp Quests – Just in case Trophies were not enough, there’s new Imp Quests too!
- How-To Videos – More great tutorial content, with this new video series which details techniques for creating everyday useful things.
- New: A control scheme for create mode which uses the left and right sticks rather than the motion sensor function.
- New: Additional controls and display settings for create mode.
- New: Introduction to the homespace and onboarding flow.
- New: Plenty of visual polish.
- New: Camera Bookmarks (OMG these are the BEST!)
- New: You can now toggle the “Made in Dreams” watermark on or off in preferences.
- Updated: Updated the layout of DreamShaping.
- Updated: Better thermometer tools for profiling your levels, including heatmaps.
- Updated: Video library / workshop.
- Updated: Checkpoint / respawn redesign.
- Updated: Emitters iteration.
- Updated: Audio preferences.
- Updated: Puppets procedural animation and walk cycles.
- Updated: Gadget colour consistency pass.
- Updated: Fog range.
- Updated: Improved stacked selection and movement for audio strokes.
- Updated: Localised audio envelopes.
- Updated: Scoreboard iteration.
- Updated: The option to default to stamp rather than smear in sculpt mode.
- Updated: Sky flecks on slider.
- Updated: A great many changes to puppets.
- Updated: Option to reset or not the variables when resetting level.
- Updated: ALL the new options, especially textures, for Text Gadget.
- Updated: You can now make a single solid colour sky.
- Updated: Imp sound on death checkpoint removed, also tweaked faders.
- Updated: Scoreboard ordering changes (we’re not sure if this made it into Early Access).
- Fixed: BUGS! Lots of them. So many there are just too many to mention here.
Source: Press Release